When brilliant Madrasi blogger Krish Ashok tagged me in his list of the blogs he thinks think, I had no idea this tagging thing was a contagious disease. Apart from my pestilential patients (pests, still essential, geddit?), here was one man who thought I thought. ‘Snot a rotten thought, ‘sit not? Incidentally, my PPs (pestilential patients) think I am always thoughtful and carefully listening to their detailed descriptions of their last week’s bowel movements and an unblinded comparative study with yesterday’s downloaded contents (more like they think it is a national treasure or something) , while I am mentally holidaying in Peru with a pretty Indian girl with a sharp nose, thick lips and big hips…aaah, the tragedies of life!
Anyway, let me cut to the chase again. Another brilliant man, Mahendra, has done something very un-brilliant: he has tagged me. I have to speak at random about myself, and tag some others. Ok, let me be merciful and quick.
Eight random things about myself:
1. I am not judgmental: in other words, I never manage to hide a lack of judgment.
2. I am unkind: I prefer cash.
3. Physical anomaly: Head down, I am really hot. Head up, the view is cooler.
4. I love kids: mostly as kebabs, but with gravy, this veal be even better! Just getting the goat of the veggie thayir vadai brigade!
5. I am a habitual leg-shaker. Pity the disease doesn’t spread.
6. My favorite watch brand is Tag Hore, whichever way you spell it.
7. If I were an Indian batsman of Sunny Days, I would be caught not, bald old.
8. I never use a driver. I screw up (driving) in my car, all by myself. Actually, Indian drivers stink, and I like going solow.
Incidentally, Tagamet is a drug for heartburn.