Why do famous bloggers stop blogging?
1. Is it because they forget their username/password and get locked out of their blog?
2. Is it because they start new websites and write for the development of that site?
3. Do they lose their speech because some greedy female fan bit off their tongue (a species of Ardentophilus linguophagicus)? Aside– do ‘they’ have a tongue or several tongues?
4. Do they get elected President?
5. Do they rub shoulders in fashion events with scantily clad nymphs who look like Asian Paints representatives?
6. Do they lose their sense of humor and start writing columns for other websites?
In case you guessed it, here is a holiday for two to Alaska from me– here is a priceless depiction of the erstwhile blogger Rambodoc (now occasionally seen, like a horse in pajamas, in social media like Twitter or Facebook) on the ramp. The pictures of sundry Asian Paints representatives rubbing their ample assets on his strong arms have been deleted by the Indian Government.
Oh, and about the Alaska trip? Just buy the tickets. I will buy you a bear beer.